121 Reed Street, Mill Valley
121 Reed Street, Mill Valley Sold $1,650,000
Peaceful living in Homestead Valley.
Set on a large, private lot, 121 Reed Street is nestled above the trees with all day sun and stunning views of Mt. Tam. This spacious, charming home, orginially built in 1910, offers 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Located in Homestead Valley, this is the perfect spot for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining.
- Spacious living and dining rooms feature hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace and direct views of Mt Tam
- Eat-in kitchen with double ovens and Wolfe stovetop
- Light and bright den/family room with a cozy window seat and French doors opening up to the deck
- Large deck with fantastic afternoon sunsets; an ideal spot for al fresco dining.
- Beautiful master bedroom, with high ceilings, a private deck and gorgeous views of the canyon and Mt. Tam
- Remodeled master bathroom
- 3 additional bedrooms and a remodeled bathroom on this floor
- Large bonus room with endless possibilites
- Laundry room
- 2 car carport
- Walking distance to Whole Foods, restaurants, and limitless hiking and biking trails.
- Excellent location with easy access to award winning schools, downtown Mill Valley and highway 101.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Square Footage: 2900
- Lot Size: 11,000
- Visit Property Website